Thursday 12 January 2012

Metal tips and ends

metaltipsends

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

(TOPSHOP tassel cardigan jacket, floral sheer blouse, tassel fringe belt, ponyskin leopard box bag, gold claw bangle; all from www.lulucherie.com)

As you can see, I am pretty obsessed with tassels and fringes. it really dresses up an outfit and makes it more edgier and quirkier, which is something I aim for when I select my outfit for the day.

Blouse and belt is coming soon on http://www.lulucherie.com.

I didn’t quite get a good close-up shot of the gold claw bracelet I’m wearing, so here’s a quick iphone/instagram shot. They are limited in stock right now. Which colour do you guys prefer? Smile

IMG_1953

22 comments:

  1. I am off to buy that gorgeous claw bracelet!!!!! And i love the bag too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh your skirt is too awesome!

    hapatime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What an outfit!
    Adore the box bag.
    Jaz xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the leopard print box bag! xo

    http://unicorn-hearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am seriously obsessed with this entire outfit. The fringe, leopard, gold, everything is amazing. I really like the more gold claw bracelet over the antiqued gold bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the 1st claw bracelet!! Loving the entire outfit and especially the handbag! I'm following you back now as well!!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT outfit, that bag is so so nice, I need!! Really like your blog!

    Drea xoxo

    dreasjunkyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bracelets sweet, and you style iss beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The tassel cardigan is perfection and the bag is so gorgeous <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely Love love love the Leopard print box bag..it's such a beauty:)! And yet such a cute post:D! ❤

    I am now a new follower of your Blog

    When you have a minute
    Check out my Blog
    http://pixi3-roo.blogspot.com

    Love Pixie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks so much for your lovely comment :)
    i love your outfit! the bag is beautiful & the second claw bracelet is my favourite but i love them both :D

    www.lifeasadaydreamer.blogspot.com

    -Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look lovely! nice jacket, belt & purse and I love the gold bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This outfit is awesome :) Love your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the fringe and the boxy bag, such a wonderful outfit!

    www.superclementina.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great photos! I love you bag/box? don't know what to call it but I think that is why I adore it so!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Confessions of the Cupcake Countessa

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a pretty outfit, I love your bag! <3

    ReplyDelete