Sunday 29 January 2012

Metal-toes

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

After seeing the Shakuhachi gold tip and gold heel boots, I was determined to get my hands on a similar pair. I saw some similar pairs on TOPSHOP but the overall style didn’t appeal to me enough to convince me to buy them. I found these shiny metal tip boots in a boutique a couple of weeks ago. They don’t stand out as much as the gold tips I originally wanted, but I guess these are rather demure and does add a subtle, yet edgy touch to any outfit.

4 comments:

  1. Really cool shoes, I love them!!

    Drea xo

    dreasjunkyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the booties !
    They sure do provide a rock/grungy edge to a plain outfit.

    Kisses!
    /U
    pug-a-licious

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are VERY cool!!!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are way cuter. where did you finally buy them? what brand are they?

    ReplyDelete